Awards and Certifications
Ben Hur Construction Company is proud to have been considered for, and the recipient of the following awards:
- William Brown, President of Ben Hur Construction, received the American Institute of Steel Construction’s Special Achievement Award for his work with the Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust (IMPACT). He was honored in September 2008 at the AISC’s annual meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Recipient of 2008 Certificate of recognition for Outstanding Safety Excellence from VanderLande for 1,000,000 man-hours without a lost time accident
- TAUC – The Association of Union Contractors 2007 (NEA)- Thomas J. Reynolds Award for Excellence in Construction Safety & Health. This award has been received in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- TAUC – Thomas J. Reynolds Certificate of Acheivement
- The Associated General Contractors (AGC) 2006 & 2007 Safety Award.
- 2006 Contractor of the Month for Safety and Production at the Pfizer New Research Building Project.
Ben Hur Construction has the distinction of holding the following technical certifications:
- Ben Hur Construction holds the AISC certification for advanced steel erection and is a certified steel erector.
- Steel Worx holds an AISC certification standard for steel building structures.
- Member: National Safety Council, American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE).